- COI offers tailored leadership development training and coaching workshops for your entire organization, a specific team or individuals.
- Leadership Development workshops are facilitated by our seasoned professional who has years of experience across industry and companies from blue chip global organizations to smaller businesses.
- Topics include but are not limited to managing through change, integration, career management, job satisfaction, productivity, vision and enhancing company culture and output.
– We collaborate with our coachees to develop personal road maps for self-improvement.
– Individual excellence is achieved through competency enhancement and skillful career management.
– Our coaching process will help the individual create stretch goals, gain trust, provide feedback and adopt a challenging mindset that will enhance awareness and boost self-confidence.
High performance teams are built on trust. Our team coaching sessions help build team excellence by addressing the following:
How to build trust –
How to move from compromise to creative collaboration –
How to integrate new team members –
How to motivate mind-set changes –
How to redirect dysfunctions –
We help organizations achieve excellence by designing and delivering unique and tailored learning experiences with the aim to improve productivity, quality and job satisfaction.
We work with organizations to create a powerful vision that will drive innovation and change in a cross-cultural work environment.
Our 2-4 days training programs are highly interactive and are based on experiential and action learning oriented training methods. Our focus is on teaching leaders how to gain voluntary follower-ship, how to lead through organizational change and create a work environment that fosters innovation.
Executive leadership teams attempting a strategic realignment are often confronted with an unresponsive organizational culture. In our special 3-day workshop we guide the executive leadership team through the process of:
– Analyzing the current versus the desired organizational culture
– Identifying required leadership competencies to drive cultural transformation
– Determining measures and initiatives to support and implement the new strategic plan